* * Dont cry in Argentina-The truth is I wasn’t hiking-These wr my wild days-My mad existence-I broke my promise-now keep yr distance #tcot
* * Question is not if Sarah Palin will be the frontrunner for the 2012 nomination but whether there will be anyone left to challenge her.
* * Oh No! Obama trading hostages with Terrorists! Time to buy hostage futures! http://tinyurl.com/mzfq8d
* * Anyone else get the sense we’re a Britney Spears culture in a Wagnerian world?
* * American’s in trouble. We have a Governor who’s absent and a President who votes “Present.”
* * Obama on Standing up for principles. …. Ok. Hold on now … It’s coming … I can’t hear myself think .. hold on now….
* * Obama said today he’ll “discipline insurance companies.” Top3 synonyms for “disciplinarian” are “authoritarian, bully, despot.”
* * If Gov. Sanford wrote “A Dummies Guide to Destroying Your Presidential Ambitions With Strange Behavior” it’d sell.
* * So Nixon was against interracial babies. Hey! Just like the founder of Planned Parenthood Margaret Sanger.
* * If I promise not to burn fossil fuels in front of my kids, can I burn fossil fuels as much as like? If not for double standards …
* * Bad decisions last. Both Kelsey Grammer and Bebe Neuwirth appear in new version of ‘Fame’ Shelly Long – not so much. Just sayin’
* * Obama’s Iran policy seems like a form of international Darwinism. He doesn’t want to act until he knows who survives