You don’t tug on Superman’s cape, you don’t spit into the wind, and you don’t make a sequel to an awesome movie with a perfect ending.

I love “Finding Nemo” The whole family does. It is one of Pixar’s best (second only to “The Incredibles”) and abolutely one of my favorite movies of the last 10 years. It is touching, funny, scary, and wonderful. And as a Dad, the ending is as perfect an ending as you will find other than “Field of Dreams.” I have seen it ten times and every time I do I get dust in my eyes.

So, what are these people thinking?

There is a report out that Pixar is planning a sequel. Please, please tell me this isn’t so.

I can hear some of you now. Toy Story 3 is a sequel and it is an excellent movie. Ok. That is the exception, not the rule. Wanna know what the rule is? Cars 2. That’s the rule.

I think there is like a 1% chance here that we end up with a Godfather Part II or a Toy Story 3. A 28% chance that we end up with a Highlander II. And a 71% Chance that we end up with a “Look Who’s Talking Too!”

Please Pixar, don’t take this chance. Don’t grind Nemo.