I found these two lists about kids just cracked me up. So I’ll just link to them both here. It’s my gift to you ’cause I’m good like that. I wish I wrote them both but I didn’t so I have to just link them darn it.
The first one is the Ten Reasons Toddlers are Like a Frat Party.
10. There are half-full, brightly-colored plastic cups on the floor in every room. Three are in the bathtub.
9. There’s always that one girl, bawling her eyes out in a corner.
8. It’s best not to assume that the person closest to you has any control over their digestive function.
7. You sneak off to the bathroom knowing that as soon as you sit down, someone’s going to start banging on the door.
You can go check out the rest at Suburban Snapshots.
The other funny list is from CMR buddy Sherry Antonetti and it’s called You Might Have a Large Family If…
1) You Might Have a large family IF…the Suburban is the small car.
2) You Might Have a large family if…the only kids who get new clothes are the oldest two of opposite gender.
3) You Might Have a large family if…the ice cream vendor, shoe store and pizza place that had a frequent buyer program had to adjust their wordings to prevent you from collecting every time you visited.
Read the rest at Sherry Antonetti’s blog.