We saw yesterday how the Capitol Hill Christmas tree didn’t mention Jesus but it surely prominently placed some love for Obama right at eye level on the tree. Along with that is the constant representation of Obama with a halo. So CMR thought it would be wise to detail some ways where Obama and Jesus differ.
10) At least we know where Jesus was born. What?!
9) Jesus was God but some thought he was just a man so they killed Him. Obama was a man who some think is God so they adore him.
8) Jesus loosed us from strict dietary laws. Obama and his wife want to make new ones.
7) Jesus came so that we could live life more abundantly. Obama wants to take from those who live abundantly.
6) Jesus celebrated the Last Supper. Because of Obama, millions don’t know if any meal is their last.
5) Jesus didn’t need a teleprompter.
4) Jesus was persecuted. Obama just thinks he is.
3) They both give the Jews in Jerusalem a lot of headaches. But for very different reasons.
2) One is the way, the light, and the truth. One thinks he is the way and the light, that’s the truth.
1) Jesus said, “And he that shall receive one such little child in my name, receiveth me.” Obama says that’s above his pay grade.
Join in if you’d like and list some differences in the combox.